Technology plays an important role in our lives today. It has penetrated into almost all the departments that we know. Education is no exception to this rule. Gone are the days when educational institutions had to burn the midnight oil to prepare exam papers for their students. Today, these question papers can be prepared in a jiffy, thanks to the technological advancements. Currently, there are lots of software packages that aim to make your life easy by creating innovative, responsive and interactive exam papers for all levels. Let us now look at some of the features and benefits of these packages:
Win-win situation for the teacher and the taught
Online examination software’s main objective is to create a mutually beneficial scenario for the educational institutions and the students. Self-explanatory and straightforward questions with relevant options make the lives of students easier, as they don’t have to waste time in reading between the lines like they usually do in the traditional format of exams. For the institution, this software not only helps in preparing the questions but also helps immensely in correcting, tracking and grading as well. You can easily download these packages from the internet and use it on your mobiles, laptops, tablets and desktops as they are compatible with all platforms.
Detailed performance analysis
Online examination software can be downloaded by anyone by paying a subscription fee. It is very easy to use and comes loaded with some great features that bring about a great deal of time and cost savings for you. They are:
– Interactive Admin Dashboard
– Clear demarcation of subjects and exam groups tutor
– Charts to demonstrate performance levels
– Option to add multiple subjects
– Variety of questions
– Categorisation of questions according to their difficulty levels
– After-exam supports in the form of explanation
– Editing options
– Ability to export the questions from this software to another file for future reference
– Smooth student management support
– Exam control features like defining the number of attempts, permitting negative marking, access to free exams, setting time limits for taking up certain exams, giving students, access to answer sheets after correction, etc.
When you use a reputed online examination software that is trusted by hundreds of educational institutions in the world, you will get full value for your money. There is absolutely no human intervention in this; therefore, chances of errors are zero. The software prepares questions across various levels and subjects and categorises them accordingly so that it is easily accessible by the students and the boards. Institutions are given special access permissions to evaluate the papers and grade students accordingly in these packages. Similarly, students are given full permission to choose the papers of their choice, as per the subscription plan they have chosen.